He is iconic on the big screen. You can see him in some of the best movies of the last twenty years. Oscar winner Leonardo Dicaprio acted in movies like titanichandjob the Aviatorhandjob The Wolf of Wall Street and the revenant. choose this choice Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes Will show you what it takes to achieve wild success.
Many former child actors usually crash or fade away in their teens and youth. Despite that trend, Leonardo Dicaprio Appeared in many hit movies for almost 20 years. To begin with, his rise began with his theatrical performance in 1993 What’s Eating Gilbert Grape? on televisionhandjob Chief For a starring role in James Cameron’s box-office record-breaker titanic (the first movie that ever ended $1 billion Internationally, earned 14 nominations and 11 academic award)
Born in 1974 in Los Angeles, California, Leonardo Dicaprio Showed great talent for acting in childhood. later. She teamed up with iconic director Martin Scorsese for several films, including the Aviator (2004) and dead man (2006). His recent films include start (2010), Django Unchained (2012), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) and Ghost (2015). last movie won dicaprio his first Oscar For Best Actor.
Outside of his incredible film career, Leo Has used his Hollywood money on philanthropic projects. His work as one of the world’s top climate change champions is a great example. Finally, here’s our biggest pick Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes To give you energy on the path of success.
Top 20 Outstanding Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
- “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes… It’s not like any other job where you can go and do the same thing as yesterday.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Don’t think for a moment that I’m really like any character I play. I’m not. That’s why it’s called ‘acting’.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I really like to do what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be times when I don’t get the opportunities that I am getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Be grateful for the hard times, because they made you.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “If you did the best you can. Worrying doesn’t make it any better. If you want to be successful, respect a rule.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “To believe in love, to be ready to sacrifice anything for her, to be ready to risk her life for her, is the greatest tragedy.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Don’t think for a moment that I’m really like any character I play. I’m not. That’s why it’s called ‘acting’.” – Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
- “Everyone has gone through something that has changed them in such a way that they can never go back to the person they once were.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention, not necessarily the class clown, but I would perform a little unpredictable.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely a person.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “School, I was never really used to. I could never focus on the things I didn’t want to learn.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I’ve always been spontaneous and outgoing … I’ve tried a lot of things so I’ve had some good life experiences, which is great ’cause it means I have more work to do as an actor.” There’s a lot of material for that.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I love being able to play a character and do a lot of things that I can’t or won’t do in my normal daily life.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Wrong relationship will shock you for life, but right relationship will brighten your life.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
SEE ALSO: 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes That Never Motivate You To Surrender
- “I get a friend to travel with me… I need someone to bring me back to who I am. Being alone is hard.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “I’m really inspired to work with great people and be able to build a body of work that I can look back on and be proud of.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Pay attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.” – Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
- “To be in the top 1% you have to do what the 99% won’t.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
Thank you for viewing our quality collection of Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes! If you want more people to see it, share it on social media using the buttons below.
What are your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio quotes? Tell us in the comments.