Ethical hackers are expert individuals with extensive knowledge of tools and techniques to find any defects in the organization’s infrastructure or database. Upon careful review of the security of a target system, ethical hackers do their job by performing various tests to examine and certify existing security measures before any malicious hackers are exposed.
A professional with A. CEH certification Performs an important job of protecting an organization’s IT assets which may include critical data whether it is customer information or the company’s business.
The White Hat Hacker is one who is an expert in identifying vulnerabilities to target systems using the same techniques and tools that a malicious hacker can use. An ethical hacker works to check the security measures of any organization under the guidance of the organization’s approval and the laws of the state.
EC-Council provides the best quality of widely recognized cyber security certifications CEH, One of the most famous certifications. There are useful roles to be gained from CEH’s effort. Contains:
- ethical Hacker
- Penetration tester
- Security analyst
This certification provides attractive jobs in both private as well as government IT sector as it is one of the requirements of the National Security Agency (NSA), and Department of Defense (DoD) of any country.
EC Council Ethical Hacking It is one of the globally accepted cyber security courses for professionals around the world. This course is ideal for professionals who manage the IT security of the institute including physical, cloud and hybrid environments.
Three of the most famous hacking certificates exist today.
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester
- Aggressive Security Certified Professionals
The job roles you can apply are penetration tester, IT security administrator, information security analyst, mid-level security assurance auditor, system security administrator, network security engineer, SOC security analyst, solution architect, senior security consultant, security Compliance analyst, and vulnerability assessment analyst as well
Below are the key features of ethical hacking certification training:
- Get access to a free course before starting your preparation
- Expert coaches from around the world are available to help you
- Up to date material prepared by professionals in this field
- Get first-hand practical experience through cutting-edge EC Council Online lab
- CEH sample papers are also provided before the final exam
- After completion of each course, a globally accepted certificate is also awarded.
- You also get a trainer option for one-on-one training classes
- Training is provided at more than 100 places globally and online websites are also partnered with the Election Commission Council to provide this certificate.
The minimum skills required to successfully pass the CEH certification exam are:
- Strong basic knowledge of networking and computer systems
- Understanding of existing security agreements and techniques for popularly used operating systems
- Permission to assess system vulnerabilities is the ability or interest to hack into networks or systems
- Must be able to use the correct techniques to counter various malicious attempts by black hat hackers
- Must have experience in identifying and solving different types of passwords.
- Knows all steps and techniques of ethical hacking
- Must be able to erase your digital footprints on network and system intrusion
- Understand the basic concepts of encryption techniques and cryptography
- Stick to the code of conduct and hack under professional conduct
- Must be familiar with phishing or social engineering, or identity theft, and a common cyber crime like many others
- Must be able to appropriately retaliate and follow the correct course of action.
Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Format
|Exam prefix||312–50 (ECC exam), 312–50 (VUE)|
|Exam title||Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)|
|Type of exam||Multiple choice|
|Application cost||USD 100|
|Exam duration||Four hours|
|passing score||60% to 85%|
|Exam title||Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)|
|Number of practical challenges||20|
|Test format||ILabs Cyber Range|
Steps to become a master in ethical hacking
- Enroll for official CEH v11 certification course from EC-Council Accredited Training Center. CEH certification cost is approx. $ 200 or INR 40,000 Rs.
- Pursue this course and clear your official certification exam through EC-Council or various partner websites.
- It is compulsory to attend CEH practical session, which is about 6 hours with a passing score of 70%.
- Then you can earn Certified Ethical Hacker Master Certification.
The peak Ethical Hacking Certification Training Institutes globally are:
- ISEOH – Indian School of Ethical Hacking
- Top Technologies
The Koenig Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training consists of a globally recognized ethical hacking course, with high quality training with expert tutors in the field. Pursue your career Certified Ethical Hacker With skyrocketing salaries and exciting career opportunities.
Additional Reading: –