Motivation is derived from the word “purpose” which means the experience of desire, needs of a person. Motivation drives people to take action to achieve their goals. Let us now understand “How to stay motivated in life”
“People often say that inspiration doesn’t last long. Well, neither do showering—that’s why we recommend doing it daily”– zig jiggler
When you are inspired, you have the desire to change your life. Motivation pushes you towards your goal because of your desire to change.
Here are some ways to stay motivated- Motivation Helps You Everywhere Whether you are looking for: how to stay motivated at work or how to stay motivated after work, this article will help you in every way.
1) Money will not give you motivation.
Do you know how many people live 88 years of their life motivated by money? They can never get out of it because they never achieved it. Many people think that money alone will be enough to motivate you. This may happen initially, but maintaining financial motivation is hard if your job only pulls you in.
My boss offers to double my income if I am working 8 hours in a company and if I work 15-16 hours a day. This amount is a very good deal and I can accept it. But this double the amount will not be enough to cover those sleepless hours when I can only work. What about those times when I feel very hungry and tired but can’t stop? If your health is not good then you will not be able to work.
What’s the use of money if employees don’t like the working environment? Everyone wants to work in a place where they are appreciated and appreciated for their work.
2) Are those your goals?
We unconsciously adopt other people’s goals or desires for our own sake. It is more common than we think. Whether it’s your own business that your dad wants you to do, or participate in an event your mom thinks is best for you.
Sometimes we set our goals based on what we think “what we should do” not “what we want to do”. You need to separate your goals from other’s goals. This can be quite tricky but let me take it easy. When you want to make a difference, ask yourself these five questions-
Read also: All you need to know about goal setting
the following questions:
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- Start simple. Place motivators around your work area – things that give you the initial spark to move forward
- How do I stay motivated every day?
- If you want to get serious about improving and maintaining motivation, you have to start by improving your physical health.
- How do I stay motivated 24/7?
- Be passionate about what you do. It’s hard to stay motivated and look for sources of inspiration/motivation if you feel that the subject area is of boring value to you. ..
- What are the 4 factors of motivation?
- honesty | Integrity | leadership | responsibility
- How do I know what motivates me?
- To find out what motivates you, you have to do some self-examination and be honest about how you got to where you are and how you want to get to where you want to go next.
By asking these questions I hope you get your answers and do something that you want to do and not something that others want you to do.
3) Imagine your result.
You have a goal in mind. good. Now I want you to close your eyes and imagine a place where you have achieved the goal you wanted. How does it feel? Do you feel excited? Are you satisfied or do you want more? Do you finally feel relieved after working so hard?
Doing so will help you correct errors along your way and revise the dream as much as you want. It will also act as fuel on days when you don’t feel like working or you feel demotivated. Just keep reminding yourself of the result you are going to get in the end.
4) Break your goal into small pieces.
One of the biggest problems with setting your goals is keeping them to a high standard. It is absolutely impossible for a builder to build a building in a day. The foundation needs to be laid then bricks have to be poured then cement etc. So in these small processes the builder has divided his work i.e. to build the building. That’s why you have to break your last mission into smaller missions and reward yourself on completing those small missions. Doing so will help motivate you to do upcoming missions and reach your goal.
5) Tap into other people’s energy and stay motivated at work
Did you know that there are people in your life who can have a stimulating conversation about something you’re passionate about? Is there anything you like equally?
If you want to avoid all the negativity in life, then you need to distance yourself from people who give negative vibes and be with people who give positive vibes or like like minded people.
As human beings, we all give and receive emotions from others. Make sure you receive more positive than you give. Of course, you cannot be a psychic and predict who will have positive energy or who will have negative energy. It’s all a matter of time and observation.
6) Make sure to get organized and stay motivated to work at home
Everyone you see around you, who you think is organized, was not always like this. Well they are not all. Most of them develop the habit of being organized. If you think you don’t know anything about how to organize things or your life, you can always learn it because it is never too late. Follow these simple steps daily to make organizing a habit.
- Write things down
- Create a schedule.
- Avoid delay.
- Give 100%.
- Discard unwanted items and keep only what you need.
- Try and be punctual.
- Never shirk responsibilities.
- Work hard to get the desired result.
7) Keep the big picture in mind and stay motivated in life
How do I make sure I’m thinking about the big picture when I’m always working on lots of little things that take up all my time? How do you empower yourself to look at the bigger picture and not focus on side things? Just follow these strategies-
- Give yourself time to think.
- Ask a friend to help you.
- You only need to choose the specific target.
- Follow the steps that require your immediate action first.
- Start generating ideas.
8) To stay motivated at work, stop worrying about things that are out of your control.
You cannot control everything and not everything happens as you wish. So learn to let go of the things that are out of your control. For some people it becomes impossible to do so and hence they become eccentric. Of course, you also don’t want to be one. Are you?
Amy Morin, a writer suggests the following methods that will help you –
- Determine what you can control and start focusing on only those things.
- Pay attention to your influence. You can make the biggest impact by changing your behavior.
- Recognize your fear. Imagine the worst case scenario. Accept it so that if something like this happens, you are already prepared for it.
- Distinguish between ruminating and problem-solving. Repeatingly imagining disastrous consequences won’t help you, but will solve the problem. so. solve it.
- Make a plan in advance to manage your stress.
- Develop healthy affirmations. Develop techniques such as meditation or mantras to help you fight your self-doubt and endless rumination.
9) Always be positive and stay motivated in life
Negativity can make you imagine the worst of any event or event.
Just like a coin has two sides, everything that happens to you happens. It is up to you whether you want to stay positive and embrace what you have or what you will gain or be negative and lose everything in the end. If you lead a positive life, everything will be positive and you will be successful because negative thoughts come only to unsuccessful people. Even hanging out with negative people makes an impact in your life.
So make sure to stay positive and have positive vibes so that others can also take you as a role model or a good example.
10) Keep reminding yourself why you set the goal in the first place.
just sit back. Take a rest Close your eyes and think now.
Why did you choose this goal?
Was it to help someone? Was it for the money? Will this help you move forward? Is this your success?
I am sure asking questions like these will help you clear your doubts in the worst moments.
1 1) Always be consistent in your work and this will help you stay motivated at work.
We all get lazy. If you’re not in the mood to do anything, just do one proactive action toward your goal, even if it’s small. You have to be consistent with your goals. If you keep leaving your job for whatever reason, you may develop a habit of procrastination that only delays your progress to achieve your goals or stay motivated.
In the end, I just want to say that though these methods will help you stay motivated. But you are the biggest inspiration. You can also do it if you want. If you do not want this to happen, then everything is up to you.
The goal of your life is to begin with you and end with you.
Excited to submit your article to our website? Submit Here It’s Free!!
keep sharing keep supporting Keep motivating Wishing you success, everyone!!