Our lovely green plants can embrace everything with beauty and enchant everyone. A terrarium is a masterpiece that you can make at home with stunning plants and enhance the overall appearance of your casa. It is very simple to make a terrarium at home and as you know we are always happy to help you. Here you need the right guide Make a terrarium at home. So, channelize your creative side and get ready to give birth to a masterpiece that is not only durable, but looks gorgeous!
- Glass bottle with lid or cork
- Colored pebbles
- activated charcoal
- peat moss
- potting soil
- Terrarium plant: Pothos, jade plant
- Tweezers or tongs
Steps to make a terrarium
- Clean the glass bottle thoroughly.
- Add a layer of colored pebbles to the bottom of the bottle. The pebble will make room for collecting water.
- Add a thin layer of activated charcoal. Charcoal will clean all impurities present in the water.
- Peat moss is a nutritious soil and beneficial for the proper growth of plants. Make its layer inch layer above the charcoal layer.
- Now, the time has come to add a इंच inch layer of potting soil.
- Add your plants on top of the potting soil and spray some water over it.
- Now, close the lid and your terrarium is ready.
- Check it once a week and also clean the inside of the lid.