When we say that there is nothing that a cupcake cannot solve, we know that you believe in us! For all those sudden mood swings and sad days, cupcakes are a quick fix. The mere sight of cupcakes brings a smile to your face that reaches your eyes and your soul speaks through it. But, would you like to wait for 15 minutes to taste these adorable and delicious treats? No you can’t and you shouldn’t. Our culinary experts arrived immediately 40 Second Eggless Cupcake Recipe It will not make you wait. so what are you waiting for? Take your culinary stuff out and get going!
- Castor sugar – 96 grams or g cup
- All-Purpose Flour – 96 grams or our cup
- Vegetable oil – 5 teaspoons
- Homemade Curd – 64 grams or-cup
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda-. Small spoon
- Milk – 4 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder – 7 teaspoons
- Butter – ½ cup, soft
- Cocoa Powder – 4 cups
- Icing Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate – ½ cup, melted
- Cream-, Cup, Warm
- Remove your silicone cupcake molds and line them with cupcake liners.
- Now, take a bowl, add oil and sugar and mix well.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Take a sieve and place it in a bowl and add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda to it.
- Now, fold the dry ingredients with wet and mix well. Add milk and mix everything carefully.
- Half fill your silicone molds.
- Microwave the cupcake for 40 seconds on regular heating mode. Take out the cupcakes from the microwave and get them ready to decorate.
- For frosting, mix butter and sugar well with a blender. Add melted chocolate, vanilla extracts, cocoa powder and cream. When you are adding these ingredients, keep mixing them in between. Your frosting is ready and now, you can add it to the frosting cone. You can also skip cocoa powder and chocolate for vanilla frosting preparations.
- You can have fresh strawberries, sprinklers or gems and decorate your frosted cupcakes.