If you want to learn how to stay motivated then you can achieve success in many areas of your life, sign up for Free 90-day master class Hosted by Joel Brown, founder of Addicted2Success.com.
How many times have you enthusiastically started a weight loss program, weight training or aerobics program, or started learning a foreign language only to stop after a while? How many times have you tried to make changes in your life to study a certain subject or start a certain project, but failed for lack of motivation?
Sometimes we have the motivation and enthusiasm to start a new project, but after a while, we lose motivation and stop doing what we started doing. When this happens, we start thinking about what we can do to motivate ourselves and continue to the finish line.
What is inspiration and why do we need it?
Motivation is an internal driving force Which inspires you to do and work. It is made up of a strong desire, an ambition and an awareness of the importance of what we want to do.
To accomplish anything, you need a driving force, otherwise nothing will happen. A simple desire is not strong enough to take you into action. A desire is a weak desire, but only a strong desire can push you forward to act and achieve goals.
Motivation arises from internal and external factors, which stimulate interest and the desire and energy to be engaged in a job, task or goal. It is the process that motivates people to act, do things and achieve their goals.
What can help you to be motivated?
- You need to know what you want.
- Your goal should be clear.
- You should be aware of the benefits you want to fulfill.
- You must keep the desire, enthusiasm and enthusiasm constantly alive.
Thinking often about your goal and accepting the idea that it can be achieved will increase your motivation and strengthen your desire to reach it.
Thinking about the importance of what you want to achieve will also increase your motivation, strengthen your will, and you will have to do whatever it takes to reach your goal.
As strange as it may sound, exercising your body regularly can also help. This will increase your energy level, your inner strength and your perseverance. Additionally, it will help to keep you constantly motivated, active and energetic.
“Make your life a masterpiece; There is no limit to what you can be, what you can do or not. – Brian tracy
How to get motivated – tips and advice
Inspiration has become a popular word these days. There are motivational coaches and speakers, as well as motivational books and articles. You can find a lot of information about this on the Internet, as well as in articles on this site.
Inspiration has a lot to do with emotions and imagination, meaning that if you want to inspire yourself, you have to work on your emotions and your imagination. You can do this by looking at your goal as clearly as possible and truly feeling that you appreciate it.
How to motivate yourself Here are some tips to help you:
1. Think about it and analyze your goal if you really want to reach it. Is it worth the time? Maybe you really don’t want this. If you realize after thinking about your goal that you don’t really care about it, it will be difficult to stay motivated. It is easy to be motivated and be inspired when you are sure of what you want.
2. Make your goal very clear. Writing it down will help you to describe it in clear words. The more specific it is, the easier it is to focus and motivate yourself.
3. Think often about your goal or desire, its benefits, and how your life will look after reaching it. This will arouse your emotions, which provide the driving force and enthusiasm to pursue your goal.
४. Imagine what your life will be like after you get what you want. Imagine how you would feel after reaching your goal. This could not be easier, because doubt and mistrust will try to keep your mind occupied. However, with persistence, you can teach your mind to stay away from doubt, or at least to ignore them.
“Do it, and then you will feel inspired to do it.” – Jig jiggler
5. Easily make an action plan by following small steps and insist on at least one step a day. This will give you confidence and make you believe that the goal is within your reach. When you see achieving a goal, it will become easier to become motivated and enthusiastic.
६. Read books or articles on the subject of your goal. They will keep your mind focused and focused on your goal.
… Read about successful people. This will inspire you to emulate them and do what they did. You can find books, articles and videos about them by searching them on the Internet.
… Read inspirational quotes related to the topic of your goal. I suggest that you read something in the morning and then in the evening before bedtime. You can read them at any time of the day. You can write something on a piece of paper or save them on your smartphone.
९. If you are depressed and do not wish to do anything, you will have to give up your full strength and go out for a walk. Never let yourself be in a bad mood no matter how you feel.
10. When you need a dose of motivation, you will find positive affirmations to help repeat yourself. Here’s an example: “I need the will and enthusiasm to reach my goal.” Repeat this statement often with care and conviction.
1 1. Now start taking small steps towards your goal. Do not wait for the right opportunity and the right time. Each moment is the right moment, otherwise there is laxity.
Importance of starting with small goals
When it comes to long term goals, it is not always easy to maintain motivation for long periods of time, unless you have strong ambitions. This is why it is prudent to start with small goals, which you can accomplish quite quickly. After learning how to gain inspiration and increase your ambition, you can move forward on more important goals.
If you want to achieve a certain goal, but you do not feel motivated enough to act, it means that the desire or goal is not important enough. To be motivated to work and do something related to your goal, you must have a strong desire.